Sunday 17 October 2010

Raven Transformation

This was my final Access Course project and the theme was our own, it gave me freedom to animate something that truly inspires me as an artist the poems of
Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite work of Poe's is "The Raven" originally i intended
to retell this and use the reading of Christopher Walken as an audio overlay, unfortunately this would have ran over the deadline as the audio is over eight minutes long and i would have had to create a mass of drawing. So i instead made a human physically transform into a Corvus Corax.

Made using Flash CS4 and runs at 10 fps (still slow)


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow jay! This is sooo cool! Seriousely love it! I see I have alot of catching up to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad you think so that means a lot ^_^ i was always self conscious of this animation.

    ReplyDelete